How can IT leaders make the most of their first year in a new role?
The pressure is on to make an impact fast when starting a new leadership role. It can be difficult to balance the business’ concerns with your own personal goals, especially when building relationships from scratch.
Company85 Dinner Debates provide an opportunity for IT and security leaders to hear the experiences of their peers and discuss their current challenges in a safe and congenial environment. Come prepared to share: bring along your tips and your trials, and benefit from the power of collective wisdom.
Themes for discussion will include:
- What one tactic has made the biggest positive impact on your early days?
- What one thing has constituted the biggest challenge and why?
- Did you identify any ‘quick wins’ that helped you to gain credibility?
- What strategies did you use to build internal and external relationships quickly?
- How did you align your plans to the wider strategy of your new organisation?