Lockdown for Legacy Servers & Desktops
Despite strategic initiatives to remove them, many organisations have been left with legacy server and desktop systems within their infrastructure. Upgrades have proven to be too complex or costly, but the business still needs the applications, so they remain on the network. These unprotected systems are more vulnerable to attacks such as ransomware.
Our Legacy Systems Lockdown is a proven solution that provides complete lockdown at the core of the operating system with no impact to applications or business processes. Once deployed, the systems are highly secure and there is no need to patch them when a new attack or vulnerability surfaces. Our solution reduces both risk and operational costs for your business and there is no need to worry about these servers again until they are decommissioned.
Secure Workforce Mobilisation
It is becoming increasingly common for employees to request flexible working practices, working from home or on the move. In addition, organisations are coming under pressure to allow access to corporate data from non-corporate devices. By working with you, Company85 can help develop your mobility strategy and implement it with the security wrap required to give organisations the confidence that data won’t end up in the wrong hands or on the wrong device. Company85 has a wealth of experience in helping organisations of all sizes understand their users’ mobility requirements and defining and implementing effective mobility practices that enable operating efficiencies.
A Company85 Secure Workforce Mobilisation Assessment:
- Identifies future requirements for mobility from both the business and user perspective
- Allows the secure introduction of flexible working practices
- Ensures corporate data remains secure and reduces the risk of data breach
- Define a strategic roadmap for mobility
- Allows the introduction of BYOD (bring your own device) / CYOD (choose your own device)
- Increases user productivity leading to operating efficiencies
A well planned and implemented Microsoft Azure cloud strategy can lower both capital investment and overhead, reducing costs by utilising the services only when needed without sacrificing the ability to deliver an enterprise-level solution that is highly available and scalable. Company85 can advise and guide you through the process of defining and executing your cloud migration strategy, providing industry-leading expertise every step of the way.
A Company85 Azure QuickStart will:
- Drive your understanding of the benefits and capabilities of Azure Services
- Capture your current Physical and Virtual infrastructure
- Define a strategic roadmap identifying in-flight and planned projects that could leverage Azure Services
- Establish an Azure Services Proof of Concept to demonstrate value of Azure
- Perform an Azure Services readiness assessment to identify requirements to migrate services to the cloud
- Provide a high-level migration cost estimate
- Identify risks and issues in advance of any planned migration
Office365 Readiness Assessment
If you’re thinking of moving your collaboration services, such as email and instant messaging among others, to Microsoft’s cloud productivity platform Office365 then you first need to know the status of your internal infrastructure in regards to its compatibility with Office 365. Company85’s Office365 Readiness Assessment is designed to tell you exactly where you stand in this regard and will give you a clear view of any issues or constraints key infrastructure components such as Active Directory and Exchange may have.
A Company85 Office 365 Readiness Assessment will:
- Provides you with an understanding of current messaging infrastructure and potential issues
- Identifies current state for any collaboration, UC and storage services planned for migration to Office365
- Provides a clear definition of remedial tasks required to begin planning the migration process
- Identification of potential issues that could be encountered during the migration process
- Provides an easy to understand report that presents the information on a per-technology basis ensuring your organisation knows the steps required to be ready for Office365
Windows Server 2003
Despite support having ended in July 2015, many organisations have yet to migrate. But the business case for migration is not just about heading off another Microsoft end-of-life challenge, but how to transform IT service and drive project operational savings at the same time. Download our guide to find out how to turn this challenge into a driver for meaningful change.