- Looking forward to this afternoon where we are bringing together a group of prominent CISOs to set the benchmark foâ¦ https://t.co/gNdllX29u6
- RT @AusUKChamber: Kicking off our #GDPRyouReady briefing session with @CanadaUKChamber is @Company85 CISO Marc Lueck, exploring the what, wâ¦
- Register today for our Cloud Security 360 Roundtable event: join CISOs, CIOs and senior IT executives directly respâ¦ https://t.co/G2Wbgv9hmb
- RT @GraceChild_Adv: 74 days until #GDPR is enforced. Are you ready? Mark Lueck from @Company85 shares his thoughts and expertise. #AdvWorldâ¦
- 62% of CISOs rank their confidence in their third party security policies at 50% or less. If you are seeking claritâ¦ https://t.co/2rQsOswHXS
Company85 have been committed to my personal development since I joined, helping me move from a Customer Support Engineer role to working as a consultant with FTSE 100 clients.Elliott Callaghan, IT Security Consultant
Over the last five and a half years, Company85 have supported me from a service delivery role through to a sales role, which was my ultimate goal when I joined the business.Carina Hotson, Client Services Manager
Company85 has given me the freedom to make innovative choices in my role, something I was never able to do when working for a Big Four firm.Natasha Burch-Atherly, Head of Service Delivery
We place a high value on personal development, ensuring that all our employees are engaged, informed, trained and armed with the tools to do their best job. Whether through formal training and accreditation or the development of softer skills, we provide everyone with the opportunity to grow.
The nature of consulting work requires some people to work on site with clients for long periods of time. This creates a great deal of autonomy and discretion for our people delivering services on-site, perfect for self-starters who relish the freedom to innovate and get stuck in.
Company85’s staff benefits are directly comparable with those of large IT firms. We provide private healthcare, a pension scheme and issue company phones to all our employees.
There are plenty of opportunities to get involved at Company85. With a monthly social event, a summer BBQ for all the family, our 5-a-side football team and a black tie Christmas event. We’ve also supported many community activities, from stage productions to voluntary work and charity bike rides.